你一定要会说的场景句
1.我想在房间里用早餐。
I’d like to have my breakfast in my room.
2.你想要点儿什么?
What would you like to have?
3.这是您要的早餐,女士。
This is your breakfast,madam.
4.我没有预先订座。
I haven’t made any reservation.
5.请问有几位客人?
How many, please?
6.我带您入座。
I’ll show you to your table.
7.您介意等到有空位吗?
Would you mind waiting until one is free?
8.请问,我们可以坐那边靠墙的桌子吗?
Excuse me.Could we have a table over there by the wall?
要求送餐
A:Room service.Good morning!Can I help you?送餐服务部。早上好!我能为您做点什么?
B:Good morning!My name is John Smith.I’m in Room 210.I’d like to have my breakfast in my room.早上好!我叫约翰·史密斯,住在210房间。我想在房间里用早餐。
延伸 This is Room 309.I would like to order① breakfast.这里是309号房间,我想订早餐。
We’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow morning.我们要订明天的早餐。
点餐
A:What would you like to have?你想要点儿什么?
B:A cup of hot coffee with milk,a hamburger and a salad.一杯加奶的热咖啡、一个汉堡包和一份沙拉。
延伸 What would you like to have?您想要点儿什么?
A glass of milk and an omelet② for my wife,and a cup of coffee and ham and eggs for me,please.请给我妻子一杯牛奶和一份煎蛋卷,给我一杯咖啡和一份火腿鸡蛋。
Good morning,room service.Can I help you?早上好,送餐服务部。有什么能为您效劳?
I want an American breakfast with fried eggs,sunny side up. Room 1213.我想要一份美式早餐,另加几个单面煎的鸡蛋,房间号是1213。
送来早餐
A:This is your breakfast,madam.这是您要的早餐,女士。
B:Put it on the table,please.请把它放在桌子上吧。
延伸 (Knocks on the door)Good morning,sir,room service.I’ve brought up the breakfast you ordered.(敲门)早上好,先生,送餐服务部。您要的早餐送上来了。
(Opens the door)Come in,please.(打开门)请进。
Room service.May I come in?我是送餐的,可以进来吗?(www.daowen.com)
没有预订
A:Have you reserved your table?您有没有预订座位?
场景词汇
① order 预订 ② omelet 煎蛋卷
B:I haven’t made any reservation.This is the first time I have been here.我没有预先订座。这是我第一次在这里吃饭。
延伸 Good evening,ladies and gentlemen.Do you have a reservation?晚上好,女士们,先生们。你们有预约吗?
Oh,I’m afraid not.噢,恐怕没有。
请问几位
A:Good evening.How many, please?晚上好。请问有几位客人?
B:Two people.两位。
延伸 How many persons,please?请问有几位?
A table for four,please.4位。
Good morning,sir.A table for two?先生,早安。两位吗?
That’s right.是的。
引领入座
A:I’ll show you to your table. This way,please.我带您入座,这边请。
B:Is this fine?这个位子行吗?
延伸 Your table is ready,sir.This way,please.您的座位准备好了。请这边走。
We have a table for you now,sir. This way,please.We’re very sorry for the delay①.
先生,现在有位子了,这边请。非常抱歉,耽搁了您的时间。
等待空桌
A:Would you mind waiting until one is free?您介意等到有空位吗?
B:Well,how long will it take?好,要等多久呢?
延伸 When will you have a table free?你们什么时候有空桌?
I’m afraid there’re no other places free at the moment②.目前恐怕没有别的空位了。
I’m afraid I don’t have anything for ten at the moment.暂时恐怕没有10个人坐的空桌。
调换餐桌
A:Excuse me.Could we have a table over there by the wall?请问,我们可以坐那边靠墙的桌子吗?
B:I’m sorry.That table has been reserved.很抱歉,那张桌子已经被预订了。
延伸 Can we take that one over there?我们可以坐那张桌子吗?
Could we change tables?可以换张桌子吗?
场景词汇
① delay 耽搁,延缓 ② at the moment 目前
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。