理论教育 如何迎接来宾及接待技巧

如何迎接来宾及接待技巧

时间:2023-11-02 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:你一定要会说的场景句1.欢迎光临和平饭店。Welcome to the Peace Hotel.2.我来帮您拿行李吧,夫人。Please enjoy your stay.迎接来宾A:Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Peace Hotel.晚上好,先生。欢迎光临和平饭店。延伸 Good morning,sir.Welcome to our hotel.先生,早上好,欢迎光临我们旅馆。延伸 Here’s your taxi. Get in,please.出租车来了,请上车。延伸 Please fill in this registration card while I prepare your key card.请您填写这张登记卡,我来给您准备房卡。I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

如何迎接来宾及接待技巧

你一定要会说的场景句

1.欢迎光临和平饭店

Welcome to the Peace Hotel.

2.我来帮您拿行李吧,夫人。

I’ll take care of your baggage,madam.

3.要我帮您叫出租车吗,先生?

Shall I arrange a taxi for you,sir?

4.我想在你们旅馆开个房间。

I’d like to have a room in your hotel.

5.先生,您预订了吗?

Have you made a reservation,sir?

6.好的。现在,请您把这张登记卡填一下,好吗?

Fine,now,could you please fill in this registration card?

7.您想用什么方法付款,怀特先生?

How would you like to pay,Mr.White?

8.希望您过得愉快。

Please enjoy your stay.

迎接来宾

A:Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Peace Hotel.晚上好,先生。欢迎光临和平饭店。

B:Thank you.谢谢。

延伸 Good morning,sir.Welcome to our hotel.先生,早上好,欢迎光临我们旅馆。

Glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。

I’m very glad to have you here.非常高兴您能来这里。

帮忙提行李

A:Leave it to me.I’ll take care of your baggage,madam.把行李交给我。我来帮您拿行李吧,夫人。

B:Thank you.谢谢。

延伸 Shall I carry the suitcase for you?我替您提行李箱,好吗?

I’ll take care of your baggage,sir.先生,我来帮您拿行李。

Allow me to help you with your baggage,madam.夫人,请允许我帮您搬行李。

打出租车

A:Shall I arrange a taxi for you,sir?要我帮您叫出租车吗,先生?

B:No,thanks.不用了,谢谢。

延伸 Here’s your taxi. Get in,please.出租车来了,请上车。

Thank you.谢谢。

开个房间(www.daowen.com)

A:Good afternoon.Can I help you,sir?下午好,先生,我能帮您吗?

B:I’d like to have a room in your hotel.我想在你们旅馆开个房间。

延伸 Good morning, sir.Can I help you?早上好,先生。我能帮您忙吗?

Yes,please.I’ve just arrived from America.I want a room at a reasonable price.是的。我刚从美国来,我想要一个价格适中的房间。

Good morning,sir.What can I do for you?早上好,先生。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

My name is White.I want a room here.我是怀特。我想开个房间。

场景词汇

① suitcase 行李箱 ② reasonable 合理的

有预订吗

A:Have you made a reservation,sir?先生,您预订了吗?

B:I’m afraid not.没有。

延伸 Have you made a reservation,madam?您预订了吗,夫人?

Do you have a reservation,sir?您预订了吗,先生?

Do you have a reservation with us?您向我们预订了吗?

填登记卡

A:Fine,now,could you please fill in this registration card?好的。现在,请您把这张登记卡填一下,好吗?

B:Sure,no problem.当然可以,没问题。

延伸 Please fill in this registration card while I prepare your key card.请您填写这张登记卡,我来给您准备房卡。

Yes,certainly.好的。

付款方式

A:How would you like to pay,Mr. White?您想用什么方法付款,怀特先生?

B:With U.S. dollar traveler’s checks,I think.我想用美元旅行支票。

延伸 And how will you be paying,please?请问您打算用什么方法付款?

By visa.Is that OK?用维萨信用卡可以吗?

How would you like to make payment?您如何付款?

By credit card.用信用卡。

过得愉快

A:OK.Fine.好的。

B:Please enjoy your stay.希望您过得愉快。

延伸 We wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

场景词汇

① registration card 登记卡

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈