你一定要会说的场景句
1.你能告诉我阳光大酒店在哪里吗?
Would you please tell me where the Sunshine Hotel is?
2.你最好坐公交车。
You’d better take a bus.
3.对不起,我不知道。
I’m sorry. I don’t know.
4.我把手提箱丢了。
I lost my suitcase this morning.
5.我感到发冷发热,而且我咳嗽得厉害。
I feel chilly and feverish and I badly cough.
6.刚才在23号公路上我的车尾被撞了一下,保险杠也凹下去了一点儿。
I was rear-ended just now on Highway 23,and it made a little dent inthe bumper.
7.一分钟前,我被抢劫了。
I was robbed a minute ago.
8.有一座房子起火了。
There’s a house on fire.
问路
A:Excuse me.Would you please tell me where the Sunshine Hotel is?打扰了。你能告诉我阳光大酒店在哪里吗?
B:Oh,it is about three blocks from here.哦,离这里大概3个街区。
延伸 Could you tell me where the ladies’ room is,please?你能告诉我女厕所在哪里吗?
Is this the right way to the train station①?这是去火车站的路,对吗?
乘车前往
A:How long does it take to go to the Sunshine Hotel from here on foot?从这里步行到阳光大酒店要多久?
B:It is a bit far.You’d better take a bus.有一点儿远。你最好坐公交车。
延伸 Could you tell me which bus I should take?能告诉我应该坐哪一辆车吗?
The line of number 506 bus is across the street,if I have the correct memory.如果我记得没错,506路车的行车路线穿过那条街。
How can I get there?我怎样去那里?
否定回答
A:Excuse me.Could you tell me how I can go to the Sunshine Hotel?打扰了,你能告诉我怎样到阳光大酒店吗?
B:I’m sorry.I don’t know.对不起,我不知道。
延伸 I’m sorry;I have never been here before.对不起,我以前从没来过这里。
Sorry,I’m a stranger myself here.对不起,在这里我也是一个陌生人。
行李丢失
A:Good afternoon,madam.下午好,太太。
B:Good afternoon,officer.I lost my suitcase this morning.I wonder if it was handed in here.下午好,警官。今天早上,我把手提箱丢了。不知是否
场景词汇
① train station 火车站(www.daowen.com)
有人交到这里来了。
延伸 I can’t find my handbag①.I was wondering if it’s in the lost and found②.我找不到
我的手提包了。我想它会不会在失物招领处。
Has anyone found a watch around here?请问有人在这儿捡到一块手表吗?
I have looked for it everywhere,but I can’t find it.It must have been stolen③.我到处找过了,但没有找到。一定是被偷了。
生病
A:Good afternoon.Take a seat,please.What’s wrong with you?下午好。请坐。哪里不舒服?
B:I feel chilly and feverish and I badly cough.我感到发冷发热,而且我咳嗽得厉害。
延伸 I’m in pain.Will you kindly examine my teeth?我牙疼。请替我检查一下,好吗?
I feel a dull pain at the back of my stomach④.我感觉胃底部隐隐作痛。
I feel a pressure in my chest.我感到胸闷。
I have rashes⑤ all over the body.我全身都是皮疹。
车祸
A:I was rear-ended just now on Highway 23,and it made a little dent in the bumper.刚才在23号公路上我的车尾被撞了一下,保险杠也凹下去了一点儿。
B:There’s really no need to worry as you have accident liability coverage⑥. Just call the police and get a copy of the report. 您不必担心,因为您保了事故责任险。只要打电话给警察,再拿一份事故调查报告就可以了。
延伸 I’d like to report a car accident.我要报告一起交通事故。
We were victims of a hit-and-run driver.我们被车撞了,肇事司机逃逸了。
The car driver is covered with blood all over.那名汽车司机浑身是血。
场景词汇
① handbag 手提包 ② lost and found 失物招领处
③ steal 偷 ④ stomach 胃
⑤ rash 皮疹 ⑥ accident liability coverage 事故责任险
遭盗和被劫
A:I was robbed① a minute ago.一分钟前,我被抢劫了。
B:Are you OK now?你现在怎么样?
延伸 I was just robbed.我刚刚被抢劫了。
Are the criminals② holding guns or other lethal weapons③?罪犯是否持有枪支或凶器?
What kind of transport did they use?他们使用什么交通工具?
突发事件
A:Hello.911. How can I help you?喂?这里是911。我能帮您吗?
B:There’s a house on fire.有一座房子起火了。
延伸 My neighbor hit my brother on the head.He’s bleeding.我的邻居把我弟弟(哥哥)的头部打破了,正在流血。
My mom is having terrible chest pains.We need the paramedics④.我妈妈胸痛得十分厉害。我们需要救护人员。
I need your help badly.My car has broken down.Can you send somebody over?我急需您的帮助。我的车发生故障了。你能派人来为我修理吗?
场景词汇
① rob 抢劫 ② criminal 罪犯
③ lethal weapon 凶器 ④ paramedic 救护人员
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。