你一定要会说的场景句
1.到火车站我该乘哪一趟公交车呢?
Which bus will take me to the railway station?
2.我在哪儿买票呢?
Where do I get a ticket?
How much is a bus ticket to New York?
4.我可以坐这里吗?
May I sit here?
5.在哪里可以转乘去住宅区的快车?
Where can I transfer to the uptown express?
6.这是开往相反方向的车。
This is going in the opposite direction.
7.你该在上一站下车。
You should have gotten off the bus at the last stop.
8.完全禁止吸烟。
No smoking whatsoever is allowed.
9.请您在我到站的时候通知我,好吗?
Would you please let me know when I get to the stop?
10.请下车吧。
Please get off.
询问公交线路
A:Which bus will take me to the railway station?到火车站我该乘哪一趟公交车呢?
B:Bus No.1.1路公共汽车。
延伸 Could you tell me the bus number to the city center?请问到市中心该坐哪路公交车?
Could you please tell me which bus I should take to go downtown?请问,我到市商业区该乘哪辆车?
You can take either Bus 19 or 8.您可以乘19路或8路公共汽车。
买票
A:Where do I get a ticket?在哪儿买票呢?
B:On the bus. The conductor① collects the fares on the bus.在车上买。售票员在车上收票钱。
延伸 Two tickets,please.买两张票。
OK.Here’s your change.好的,这是找给你的零钱。
Could I have a transfer ticket?能否给我一张转车票?
Yes,here you are.可以,给你。
Where is the ticket machine?售票机在哪里?
Would you please tell me where the ticket office/booth is?请告诉我售票处在哪里?
询问票价
A:How much is a bus ticket to New York?到纽约的公共汽车票是多少钱?
B:One-way or round trip②?单程还是往返?
延伸 How much is the fare?车票多少钱?
$2.You give me $2 and I’ll exchange it for a token.两美元。您给我两美元,我给您换成地铁票。
What is the rate for a berth in the parlor car?豪华车厢的卧铺票一张多少钱?
场景词汇
① conductor 售票员 ② round trip 往返(www.daowen.com)
找座位
A: May I sit here?我可以坐这里吗?
B: I’m afraid this seat is taken.这个座位恐怕有人坐了。
延伸 That seat was taken.那个位子有人坐了。
That seat over there is unoccupied①.那个座位空着。
换乘
A: Where can I transfer to the uptown express? 在哪里可以转乘去住宅区的快车?
B:You can change trains at Xinsu Station.你可以在新宿站换车。
延伸 Cross the road and take a north-bound No.38 bus to the Central Hotel and then change Bus No.24.It will take you right there.穿过马路到对面乘向北走的38路汽车到中央酒店站,然后在那儿换乘24路汽车,直接就可以到达了。
Do I have to change somewhere?我要在什么地方转车吗?
坐错车
A:Am I on the right train to Chicago?我坐的是往芝加哥去的火车,对吧?
B:Oh,no. This is going in the opposite direction.哦,不对。这是开往相反方向的车。
延伸 Isn’t this the bus to the railway station?这不是开往火车站的公交车吗?
You’re going in the opposite direction.你乘的是开往相反方向的车。
坐过站
A:You should have gotten off the bus at the last stop.你该在上一站下车。
B:Should I?Is it far from here?是吗?离这里远吗?
延伸 I am past my stop.我坐过站了。
Could you tell me how to go back to my destination②?您能告诉我怎么返回我的目的地吗?
场景词汇
① unoccupied 空的 ② destination 目的地
车上禁止吸烟
A:Are there any restrictions① about smoking on the bus?汽车上有限制吸烟
的规定吗?
B:No smoking whatsoever is allowed.完全禁止吸烟。
延伸 I am very allergic to cigarette smoke.我对香烟过敏。
Is it all right to smoke on the bus?车上可以吸烟吗?
到站提醒
A:Would you please let me know when I get to the stop?请您在我到站的时
候通知我,好吗?
B:OK. I’ll remind② you.当然可以。我会提醒您。
延伸 Will you please tell us when we get there?到那里时可以告诉我们吗?
Yes.I’ll tell you where to get off③.好的,我会告诉你在哪里下车。
下车
A:Here is the Lion Stop,sir.Please get off.狮子站到了,先生。请下车吧。
B:Thank you.谢谢。
延伸 This stop is the Number One Middle School.Please get off.第一中学到了,请下车。
Those going to the Capital Stadium please get ready to get off at the next stop.到首都体育馆的乘客,请做好准备,在下一站下车。
Those who need a transfer to the No.5 bus please get off here.需要换乘5路车的乘客,请在这里下车。
场景词汇
① restriction 限制 ② remind 提醒
③ get off 下车
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。