你一定要会说的场景句
1.我该在哪儿办理海关手续?
Where can I go through the customs formalities?
2.你这些照相机是干什么用的?
What will you use these cameras for?
3.你来美国的理由是什么?
What’s your reason for coming to the U.S.A.?
4.你要在这儿停留多久?
How long are you going to stay here?
5.你有没有要上税的物品?
Do you have any dutiable items?
6.你们将会在哪儿停留?
Where will you be staying?
7.我来取回我的行李。
I’d like to claim my baggage.
8.行李遗失到哪里去报告?
Where can I report themissing baggage?
办理海关手续
A:Where can I go through the customs formalities①?我该在哪儿办理海关手续?
B:Over there,just around that corner.就在拐角处那边。
延伸 You’re through with the customs formalities.你已办完海关手续了。
Give this form to the customs officer standing at the exit.把这张表交给站在出口处的海关官员。
海关检查
A:What will you use these cameras for?你这些照相机是干什么用的?
B:These cameras are for my personal use.这些照相机是我自己要用的。
延伸 Do you have anything to declare?你有没有什么东西要申报?
How much currency② are you carrying?你带了多少现金?
Do you have your customs declaration form③?您有没有关税申报单?
Would you mind opening it?您介意打开它吗?
What’s in the bag?这个包里是什么?
I have to confiscate④ these.我得没收这些东西。
Have you got any wine or cigarettes with you?你带酒和香烟了吗?
来访目的
A:What’s your reason for coming to the U.S.A.?你来美国的理由是什么?
B:I’m here on holiday.我是来这儿度假的。
延伸 What’s the purpose of your visit?你这次来访的目的是什么?
I am here on a student visa. I’m going to attend⑤ a summer intensive language camp
我是办学生护照来的,我来参加一个语言集训夏令营。
Are you traveling for business or pleasure?你是商务旅行还是旅游?
I’m going to visit some relatives here for several months.我要在这里待几个月,拜访一些亲戚。
场景词汇(www.daowen.com)
① customs formality 海关手续 ② currency 现金
④ customs declaration form 关税申报单 ④ confiscate 没收
⑤ attend 参加
停留时间
A:How long are you going to stay here?你要在这儿停留多久?
B:Only two days.I’m going to visit a relative①.只待两天,我要探亲。
延伸 How long do you plan to stay here?你打算在这里待多久?
I will stay in the States for about a month.我将在美国停留大约1个月。
缴税
A:Do you have any dutiable items?你有没有要上税的物品?
B:Are these things duty-free?这些东西是免税的吗?
延伸 You have a lot of gifts.You have to pay for these two items.你买了很多礼物,这两件物品你得缴税。
Almost all are for my friends in the United States.几乎所有这些都是送给我在美国的朋友们的。
停留地点
A:Where will you be staying?你们将会在哪儿停留?
B:We have hotel reservations in LA, Las Vegas,the Grand Canyon,and New York.我们在洛杉矶、拉斯维加斯、大峡谷和纽约都订了旅馆。
延伸 Where are you staying?And do you have a return ticket② for Beijing?你会住在哪里?还有,你有回北京的返程机票吗?
I’ll stay with my friend.Here is my return ticket.我会住在我朋友家,这是我的返程机票。
Where are you staying?你将会住在哪儿?
The Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.洛杉矶的希尔顿饭店。
领取行李
A:I’d like to claim my baggage.我来取回我的行李。
B:May I see your baggage check?能让我看一下您的行李号码牌吗?
延伸 Do you have your baggage stub③?您有行李号码存根吗?
场景词汇
① relative 亲戚 ② return ticket 返程票,往返票
③ stub 存根
Yes.Here you are.有。给您。
Where can I get my baggage?我要去哪里取行李?
By the way, where can I find a baggage cart①?顺便问一下,哪里有行李车?
Would you show me the baggage claim area for China Airline Flight 656?请问国航656次航班的行李领取处在哪里?
行李丢失
A:Where can I report the missing baggage?行李遗失到哪里去报告?
B:You may go to the Baggage Service and fill out a claim form.你可到行李服务处,填写一份申报单。
延伸 Could you describe your baggage?您能描述一下您的行李吗?
It is a medium-sized② brown leather suitcase.我的行李是一只中号的棕色皮箱。
I lost my checked suitcase.我遗失了一只托运的箱子。
场景词汇
① baggage cart 行李车 ② medium-sized 中号的
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。