你一定要会说的场景句
1.您要兑换钱,是吗?
You want to change money,don’t you?
2.那么,您要兑换哪种货币呢?
And what kind of currency do you want to change?
3.我想换些人民币,因为我需要一些人民币来付给我的职员。
I’d like to change some RMB,since I need some RMB to pay myemployees.
4.您要兑换多少呢?
What’s the amount you’d like to change?
5.这笔钱您要多少面值的现金?
How do you want your money?
What is today’s exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the poundsterling?
7.请问,兑换支票收手续费吗?
Do you charge for checks?
8.请核对一下。
Please check it.
9.请填写这张兑换水单,写您的姓名和要兑换的金额,一式两份。
Please fill in this exchange memo in duplicate,your name and theamount you want to change.
兑换钱
A:Good morning, sir.You want to change money,don’t you?您好,先生。您要兑换钱,是吗?
B:Yes,I do.是的,我要兑换钱。
延伸 Do you think you need to change these dollars? 您看需要兑换这些美元吗?
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into U.S. dollars?您想把多少汇款换成美元?
Can you change some money for me, please?能否给我兑换一些钱?
Can I give you 1,500 Yen in Swiss francs?能否给您与1500日元等值的瑞士法郎?
兑换币种
A:Yes.And what kind of currency do you want to change?好的。那么,您要兑换哪种货币呢?
B:I want to exchange some pounds sterling for dollars.我想将一些英镑兑换成美元。
延伸 What’s it you wish to change?您想要换什么?
What kind of currency do you want to change?您要兑换哪种货币?
Dutch guilders①,please.请给我荷兰盾。
What kind of currency do you want?您要哪种货币?
兑换人民币
A: I’d like to change some RMB,since I need some RMB to pay my employees.
What’s today’s rate between the U.S. dollar and the RMB Yuan?我想换些
人民币,因为我需要一些人民币来付给我的职员。今天美元和人民币之间的汇率是多少?
B:One hundred U.S. dollars is equal to six hundred and eighty-nine RMB Yuan by the bank’s buying rate② today.中国银行今天100美元对人民币的买入价为人民币689元。
延伸 I suggest you change your pounds into RMB first,and then change your RMB into U.S. dollars.It’s more beneficial③ to you.我建议您先把英镑换成人民币,然后再把人民币换成美元。这样对您更有利。
场景词汇
① Dutch guilder 荷兰盾 ② buying rate 买入价(www.daowen.com)
③ beneficial 有利的
Thank you for your suggestion,but why?谢谢你的建议,但为什么呢?
兑换金额
A:Good.What’s the amount you’d like to change?好。您要兑换多少呢?
B:Five hundred pounds.By the way,what’s the exchange① rate for pounds sterling?500英镑。顺便问问,英镑兑换率是多少呢?
延伸 Fine. How much would you like to exchange,sir?好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?
Two hundred and fifty dollars,thanks.250美元,谢谢。
现金面值
A:How do you want your money?这笔钱您要多少面值的现金?
B:Five tens,please.请给我5张10元的吧。
延伸 Five twenties and ten singles,all right?给您5张20元的和10张1元的,行吗?
How do you want it?这笔钱您要多少面值的现金?
Do you mind if I give you some small money?如果我给您一些小面额的现金,您不介意吧?
询问汇率
A:Hello,miss. May I help you?小姐,您好。我能为您效劳吗?
B:Yes,please.I’d like to change some English pounds into U.S. dollars.What is today’s exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the pound sterling?是的,请你帮忙。我要把一些英镑兑换成美元。今天美元和英镑之间的汇率是多少?
延伸 Why do you use “about”?你为什么说“大约”呢?
Oh,we are paying close attention to the change of U.S. dollars’ rate in the international market,and against that,we then adjust② the RMB’s rates against other currencies every day.哦,我们非常关注国际市场中美元汇率的变化,并根据它的变化,每天调整人民币对其他货币的汇率。
手续费
A:Do you charge for checks?请问,兑换支票收手续费吗?
场景词汇
① exchange 兑换 ② adjust 调整
B:Yes,we do.A brochure① of 25 checks will cost ¥30.是的,收手续费。一本25张的支票要收30元人民币。
延伸 Yes,miss. The charge is 0.2% collection fee on face value.是的,小姐。手续费是您票面金额的0.2%。
Yes,sir. It includes the mailing charge and a handling fee② as well.是的,先生。邮寄费和手续费都包含在内了。
What is your commission③?手续费是多少?
核对金额
A:Here it is.Please check it.给您钱。请核对一下。
B:It’s right.Here is the exchange memo;please sign your name on the right-hand bottom line.没问题。这是兑换单,请在右边底线上签字。
延伸 Yes.This is 1,000 U.S.dollars.Please count it.是的。这是1000美元,请数一下。
Correct.Thank you very much.没错。非常感谢。
兑换水单
A:Please fill in this exchange memo in duplicate,your name and the amount you want to change.请填写这张兑换水单,写您的姓名和要兑换的金额,一式两份。
B:Here are the notes and the memo.这是钱和您的兑换水单。
延伸 Yes,of course.Your exchange memo,please.当然可以。请给我您的兑换水单。
Okay.Here are your money with the memo and your passport.Please check it.好,给您钱、兑换水单和护照。请核对。
场景词汇
① brochure 手册② handling fee 手续费
③ commission 佣金,手续费
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。