理论教育 上海旅游准备,全程包办

上海旅游准备,全程包办

时间:2023-11-02 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:你一定要会说的场景句1.这些天有到上海的旅行吗?Well,you should take some cold medicine.联系旅行社A:Is there a tour that goes to Shanghai these days?到上海的旅行每隔一天发团一次。完成旅行要多长时间?If we go on a package tour③, we don’t have to worry about accommodations④,meals and so on.如果我们的旅游由旅行社包办,那么我们就不必为食宿之类的事操心了。

上海旅游准备,全程包办

你一定要会说的场景句

1.这些天有到上海旅行吗?

Is there a tour that goes to Shanghai these days?

2.你能告诉我哪一条旅行线路是这个季节最好的吗?

Could you tell me which tour is the best for this season?

3.我可以问一下旅行收费是多少吗?

May I ask you how much the tour fee is?

4.我们想请一位导游,用两天。

We want a guide for 2 days.

5.你为什么不带你的军人证?

Why don’t you take your certificate of soldiers?

6.我申请一个签证

I apply for a visa.

7.哦,我在哪儿能买到北京地图?

Well,where can I find a map of Beijing?

8.你觉得我需要带一些药吗?

Do you think I need to take some medicine?

9.嗯,你应该带一些感冒药。

Well,you should take some cold medicine.

联系旅行社

A:Is there a tour that goes to Shanghai these days?这些天有到上海的旅行吗?

B:Yes.The tour that goes to Shanghai leaves every other day.有的。到上海的旅行每隔一天发团一次。

延伸 How often does this line set out?这条线路多长时间发一次团?

How long does it take to complete the tour?完成旅行要多长时间?

If we go on a package tour, we don’t have to worry about accommodations,meals and so on.如果我们的旅游由旅行社包办,那么我们就不必为食宿之类的事操心了。

What about the hotel fee?旅店费用是多少?

旅行线路

A:Could you tell me which tour is the best for this season?你能告诉我哪一条旅行线路是这个季节最好的吗?

B:A short-term tour or a long-distance tour?一次短期的旅行,还是长期的?

延伸 Do you have any other tour?你们还有别的旅行(线路)吗?

Would you please recommend some popular tours?你能推荐一些受欢迎的旅行(线路)吗?

What kind of tours do you have?你们有哪几种旅行(线路)?

Do you have a full-day/half-day/night/morning tour?你们有全天游/半日游/夜游/清晨游吗?

旅游费用

A:May I ask you how much the tour fee is?我可以问一下旅行收费是多少吗?

B:It is two thousand two hundred Yuan per capita.每人2200元。

延伸 What about children?儿童呢?

The fee for children is one thousand one hundred; namely it is half-price for children.儿童的费用是1100元,也就是说,儿童半价。

Can you give me a discount?你能给我一个折扣吗?

I’m afraid it is the busy season. How many people do you have?对不起,现在是旺季。你们有多少人?

场景词汇

① set out 出发 ② complete 完成

③ package tour 包办旅行 ④ accommodation 住宿

⑤ recommend 推荐(www.daowen.com)

Four adults and one child.四个成人,一个孩子。

OK,we can give you ten percent of the price off.好吧,我可以给你打九折。

导游

A:We want a guide for 2 days.How much is it for a day?我们想请一位导游,用两天。一天多少钱?

B:300 Yuan.300元。

延伸 Do you have a French-speaking guide?你们有说法语的导游吗?

This is the sight spot called Wind Cave.这个景点叫风洞。

The reason for its name is that there always comes wind from the cave.取此名的原因是因为总是有风从洞里吹出来。

带证件

A:Why don’t you take your certificate of soldiers?你为什么不带你的军人证?

B:Well. I forgot it. Do you think it is useful?哦,我忘了。你觉得它有用吗?

延伸 Why don’t you bring your ID card?你为什么不带身份证呢?

办证

A:I apply for a visa.我申请一个签证。

B:What’s your purpose to Australia?你去澳大利亚的目的是什么?

延伸 Do you have sufficient funds to support yourself during the period of the visit?你有足够的资金保证你在游览期间的费用吗?

Do you have Foreign Student Eligibility?您有留学签证资格吗?

I’d be very grateful if you would grant me permission to go there to handle all the legal formalities.如果您能允许我去那里办理全部法律手续,我将不胜感激。

旅游地图

A:May I help you?我能帮助你吗?

场景词汇

① sufficient 足够的 ② Foreign Student Eligibility 留学签证资格

③ permission 许可 ④ legal formality 法律手续

B:Well,where can I find a map of Beijing?哦,我在哪儿能买到北京地图?

延伸 Have you got a map of the place where you are going to visit?你已经买了旅游目的地的地图了吗?

Does the map have the traffic details?这张地图上有关于交通的细节吗?

I suggest you search and print a map from the Internet.我建议你上网搜索并打印地图。

药品

A:I am going to climb a mountain this weekend.Do you think I need to take some medicine?这个周末我要去爬山。你觉得我需要带一些药吗?

B:Of course. Medicine is really necessary during the tour, especially when you climb mountains.当然。药在旅行中真的很必要,尤其是当你爬山的时候。

延伸 What medicine do you think I must take? 你觉得我必须带些什么药?

The painkiller is useful for your tour. 止痛药会对你的旅行有用。

My body is always strong and doesn’t need the medicine.我的身体一直很好,不需要药品。

I won’t take it because I won’t be ill.I promise.我不带(药)因为我保证不会生病。

推荐药品

A:Can you give me some suggestions about which medicine I should take?我应该带哪些药,你能给我一些建议吗?

B:Well, you should take some cold medicine.嗯,你应该带一些感冒药。

延伸 Something else?其他的呢?

Maybe the disinfectant is necessary, too.也许消毒水也是需要的。

What about some painkillers?止痛药呢?

Yes,you may take some.You should take some bandage in addition.是的,你可以带一些。你应该再带一些绷带。

场景词汇

① detail 细节 ② bandage 绷带

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈