理论教育 高尔夫练习项目服务英语培训优化

高尔夫练习项目服务英语培训优化

时间:2023-06-10 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:◆我是大卫,我想预约星期六上午8点的场。M:Four in all.◆已经订好了,您开球的时间是星期六上午12:36分。M:Four in all.◆请您的嘉宾每位交押金2000元人民币。◆申办副卡要填申请表,并交近期两张照片及结婚证书复印件。◆一共是13 800元人民币。

高尔夫练习项目服务英语培训优化

一、预订服务情景

R:Reception(前台服务人员) M:Member(会员)

◆早上好,这里是前台,我能为您做什么?

R:Good morning,Front Desk.May I help you?

◆我是大卫,我想预约星期六上午8点的场。

M:This is David.I want to book one flight at 8 on Saturday morning?

◆非常抱歉,您要的这个时间已经预约满了。

R:I'm sorry,it has been reserved already.

◆那周六上午还有什么时间可以订场呢?

M:What other time is available on Saturday morning then?

◆12点36分,您看怎么样?

R:How about 12:36?

◆好的,我就定这个时间。

M:Ok,I'll take that!

◆请将您的会员号告诉我好吗?

R:May I have your membership number,please,sir?

◆我的会员号是66666666。

M:The number is 66666666.

◆您有随同嘉宾吗?

R:Will you have any guests?

◆还有三个朋友一起来,共四个人。

M:Four in all.

◆已经订好了,您开球的时间是星期六上午12:36分。

R:It's ok now.Your tee time is 12:36 on Saturday.

◆谢谢。

M:Thank you.

二、迎宾服务情景

◆大卫先生,您有预约吗?

R:Have you made any booking,Mr David?

◆有的。

M:Yes.

◆请问您共来了几位?

R:For how many people?

◆四位。

M:Four in all.

◆请您的嘉宾每位交押金2000元人民币

R:That'll be 2000 yuan deposit for each guest.

◆刷卡行吗?

M:Can I pay it by credit card?

◆可以。请在这里登记姓名。

R:Sure.Please sign your name here.

◆所有的客人都要登记吗?

M:Ok,do all the guests need to check in?

◆是的,我们会给他们每人发一张消费卡。

R:Yes,for we will give an IC card to each of them.

三、行李寄存服务情景

◆您需要衣柜吗?

R:Do you need a locker?

◆是的,请给我一个。

M:Yes,I need one.

◆这是您的消费卡和更衣柜的钥匙,请拿好。

R:Here are your IC card and locker key.

◆请问我的大件行李能寄存在这里吗?

M:Can I leave my large luggage here?

◆这件事,我需要请示经理……久等了,我们非常乐意帮您保管您的行李。

R:I'll check with the manager…Sorry to keep you waiting.We'll take care of it for you,sir.

◆谢谢。顺便问一下,更衣室怎么走?

M:Thank you.By the way,could you please tell me how to get to the changing room?

◆更衣室请直走,前面向左转。

R:Walk straight ahead and it is on your left.

◆谢谢。

M:Thank you.

四、办理副卡咨询服务情景

◆我太太能跟我下场走走吗?

R:Could my wife come along with me on the course?

◆对不起,不打球是不能下场的。

M:I am sorry,sir,but people who don't play are not allowed to walk down to the course.

◆我想给她申请办理附属卡,怎么办理呢?

R:I'd like to apply a spouse card for her.How should I do?

◆申办副卡要填申请表,并交近期两张照片及结婚证书复印件。

M:For the spouse card,you need to fill in an application form,provide 2 passport photos and a copy of your marriage certificate.

五、缴纳球费服务情景

◆现在可以缴纳全年的月费吗?

M:Can I pay the full fee for the year now?

◆可以的。

R:Yes,you can.

◆一共多少钱?

M:How much is it?

◆一共是13 800元人民币。

R:That'll be 13 800 RMB in total.

◆我刷信用卡,请开发票

M:I'll pay by credit card.Please give me a receipt.

◆好的,给您。

R:All right,here you are.

六、非会员咨询服务情景

◆请问非会员怎么收费?

M:Could you please tell me how non-members are charged?

◆非会员分嘉宾和访客,打球收费标准请看这里的价目表。(www.daowen.com)

R:The non-member means member's guest or visitor.Here's our tariff.

◆我需要球杆和球鞋,怎么办理?

M:I need clubs and a pair of plimsolls.Where can I get them?

◆球鞋在更衣室可以租到,80元一双;租球杆请到出发台,200元一套。

R:Shoes can be hired in changing room for 80 yuan per pair,and clubs can be hired in caddy master for 200 yuan per set.

七、付款服务情景

◆您打算怎么付款呢?

R:How would you like to pay?

◆由我统一付打球的费用,吃饭的费用我们各自来付。

M:I'll take the bill for the expenses of playing.We go Dutch for the meal.

◆请把您的消费卡给我好吗?

R:Could I have your IC card?

◆好的,给你,请问我们每位要付多少?

M:Ok,here you are.Could you tell me the payment for each person?

◆总费用是5300元,按4人均分,每位应付1325元。

R:Sure,5300 RMB in total.For four people,that is 1325 yuan each.

◆我能用美元结账吗?

M:Can I pay by USDollar?

◆对不起,只能用人民币和港币结账。

R:I'm sorry,sir,but we only accept RMB and Hong Kong dollars.

◆好吧,我能在这兑换些钱吗?

M:Ok,so can I exchange some money here?

◆可以,先生,你要兑换多少呢?

R:Certainly,sir.How much would you like to change?

◆我想用一千美元兑换人民币。顺便问一下,人民币的汇率是多少。

M:I want to exchange 1000 USDollars for RMB.By the way,what's the exchange rate for RMB?

◆美元兑人民币是6.9比1。

R:It's RMB 6.9 for 1 USDollar.

◆好的,兑换后直接付款吧。

M:Ok,then I'll pay it directly.

◆请问您需要打印消费明细和出具发票吗?

R:Would you like a copy of your expense in detail and invoice?

◆是的。

M:Yes,please.

◆这是您的消费单,请确认各项消费明细……这是您的发票。

R:This is your expense details,please check…And here's your invoice.

◆谢谢。

M:Thank you.

八、更衣服务情景

R:Reception Person(更衣室接待人员) M:Member(会员)

◆您好,欢迎光临。

R:Hello,sir,welcome.

◆你好,请问158号柜在哪儿?

M:Hello,where's the wardrobe 158?

◆在左边第一排。

R:It's on the first row on the left.

◆请问洗手间在哪里?

M:Excuse me,where is the restroom?

◆往里走,向右转就是。

R:Go straight there,and then turn right.

◆冲凉间呢?

M:Where is the shower?

◆直走就到了。

R:Just go straight ahead.

◆出发台怎么走呢?

M:How can I get to the caddy Master?

◆出这个门,向右手边走就能找到。

M:Just walk out of the door,turn right and you'll see it.

◆我想租40码的球鞋。

R:Do you have size 40 shoes?

◆您看这双鞋合适吗?

M:Would you please try this one,sir?

◆还不错。

M:That's fine.

◆请将您的衣物放进衣柜里面。

R:Please lock your personal belongings up in your locker.

◆好的,请给我条浴巾。

M:All right.Give me a bath towel,please.

◆给您。

M:Here you are.

◆有拖鞋吗?

R:Can I have a pair of slippers?

◆有,请等一下,马上就拿给您。

M:Sure,sir.Just a moment,please.

◆你们提供洗衣服务吗?

M:Do you have the laundry service?

◆提供。

R:Yes.

◆我打完球可以取吗?

M:Would it be ready after my game?

◆很抱歉,要两天时间,您下次来时可以取。

R:Sorry,sir,but it'll cost two days.You could get it next time when you come.

◆我可以长期租衣柜吗?

M:Can I rent the locker for a longer period?

◆是会员就可以。

M:Certainly,all members are entitled to that.

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈