理论教育 提升保龄球项目服务的英语培训方案

提升保龄球项目服务的英语培训方案

更新时间:2025-01-03 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:◆是的,我想预订保龄球(道)。64376688,the extension is 540.◆好的,先生,请让我重复一下,明天下午3:30在保龄球场为约翰·史密斯先生预订两条球道,电话是64376688转540。Thank you for calling us,Goodbye.二、接待服务情景◆欢迎来到保龄球中心,请问是打保龄球吗?◆请问您用几磅保龄球?We need a few minutes to change the alley.Wait a moment please,sir.◆改正分数需要一点儿时间,请停止击球。Excuse me,sir.You played 10 games,280 yuan together.You need to pay 30 yuan more,sir.◆谢谢您。

一、预订服务情景

◆早上好,这里是接待处,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

Good morning,it's reception.May I help you?

◆是的,我想预订保龄球(道)。

Yes,I want to book a reservation for bowling center.

◆好的,请告诉我您什么时间来?

Yes,sir,please tell me when you like to play?

◆明天下午三点半左右。

Tomorrow,about 3:30 pm.

◆您一共几位?打算预订几条球道?

How many people in your party?And how many lanes would you like,sir?

◆五位,两条道。

Five persons,two lanes please.

◆我可以知道您的姓名吗?

Yes,sir,may I have your name please?

◆约翰·史密斯。

John Smith.

◆您的电话?先生。

And your telephone number please,sir?

◆64376688转540。

64376688,the extension is 540.

◆好的,先生,请让我重复一下,明天下午3:30在保龄球场为约翰·史密斯先生预订两条球道,电话是64376688转540。史密斯先生,是这样吗?

Yes,let me repeat it.It's tomorrow at 3:30 pm for bowling center,two lanes for Mr John Smith.The telephone number is 64376688-540.Is it all right,Mr Smith?

◆是的,很准确,谢谢你。

Yes,exactly,thank you.

◆谢谢您打来电话,再见。

Thank you for calling us,Goodbye.

二、接待服务情景

◆欢迎来到保龄球中心,请问是打保龄球吗?

Good evening,sir.Welcome to bowling center.Would you like to play bowling?

◆是的。

Yes.

◆请问您喜欢贵宾球道还是普通球道?

Which alley would you like to choose,the VIP alley or the regular one?

◆普通球道。

Regular.

◆好的。给您开6号球道,可以吗?……请预付100元押金,谢谢!给您押金收据

OK.Is OK to use No.6 alley all right?

Would you please pay 100 yuan as a deposit in advance,sir?Thank you.Here is the receipt of your deposit.

◆嗯。(www.daowen.com)

OK.

◆请问您鞋子的尺码是多少?

May I know your shoes size,sir?

◆10号。

Size 10.

◆我来给您拿专用鞋,您这边换鞋。

Would you please let me take the bowling shoes for you?This way,please.Please change them on,sir.

◆请问哪几位在6号球道上打球?

Excuse me,sir.Who will play bowling at this alley,sir?

◆先生,请告诉我您的姓名好吗?(将客人姓名输入记分器)

May I have your name,sir?

◆请问您用几磅保龄球?

How many pounds of bowling balls would you like to use,sir?

◆10磅,12磅。

10 pounds,12 pounds.

◆先生,红色球是10磅球,蓝色球是12磅球。

Excuse me,sir.The 10-pound balls are red color,and the 12-pound balls are blue color.

◆先生,您的茶。

Your tea,please.

◆您的奖品是现在领取还是等一会儿一起领取?

Excuse me,sir.Would you like to take your prize now or later?

◆一会儿领取。

Later.

◆您的××分已经登记,请您在奖品领取单上签字。

I have registered the scores for you.Would you please sign your name here,sir?

◆转道需要几分钟,请暂时停止击球。

We need a few minutes to change the alley.Wait a moment please,sir.

◆改正分数需要一点儿时间,请停止击球。

We need a few minutes to change the scores.Wait a moment please,sir.

◆我去为您退专用鞋,请您到收银台结账。

Excuse me,sir.I will return your bowling shoes.Would you please pay the bill at the cashier's,sir?

◆请给我您的押金收据。

Would you please show me your deposit receipt,sir?

◆给。

Here you are.

◆先生,您一共打了10局,共280元,请您再付30元。

Excuse me,sir.You played 10 games,280 yuan together.You need to pay 30 yuan more,sir.

◆谢谢您。这是找您的20元。欢迎再次光临。

Thank you,sir.Here is you change,20 yuan.Hope to see you again.

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈