理论教育 签署合同前的条款检查及修订

签署合同前的条款检查及修订

时间:2023-06-05 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:昨天晚上我仔细研究了合同草案。我们要不要草拟一份合同草案?我们对合同各项条款全无异议。下周一签合同如何?这份合同有几个地方需要修改。场景词汇1 draft contract合同草案 2 clause条款检查合同A: Here is the draft contract.这是合同草案。你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?

签署合同前的条款检查及修订

你一定要会说的场景句

1. 昨天晚上我仔细研究了合同草案。

I made a very close study of your draft contract last night.

2. 您对条款和措辞还有其他不同的意见吗?

Do you have any different ideas about the clauses and wording?

3. 这份合同有几个地方需要修改。

We need to make some changes to this contract.

4. 让我们查看一下各项条款,以免疏漏了一些事项。

Let’s check all the items to make sure that nothing has been overlooked.

5. 你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?

Would you like to have any specifc period that the contract is valid for?

6. 在一年的试行期内,只要提前一个月通知就可以终止合同。

During the one-year trial period,the contract can be terminated with only one-month’s prior notice.

7. 准备好签名了吗?

Are you ready to sign?

8. 我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

I’m glad our negotiations have come to a successful conclusion.

合同草案

A: Good morning,Mr. Johnston.Have you read the contract?早上好,约翰斯顿先生,您看过合同了吗?

B: Yes.I made a very close study of your draft contract1last night.是的。昨天晚上我仔细研究了合同草案。

延伸 Shall we draw up a draft of the contract?我们要不要草拟一份合同草案?

We’ll prepare a draft according to our standard contract.我们会根据我们的标准合同准备一份草案。

After the draft is completed,we can work out any minor problems.草案完成后,我们就可以解决其他较小的问题。

Have you read the draft of the contract?您看过合同草案了吗?

讨论合同

A: Do you have any different ideas about the clauses2and wording?您对条款和措辞还有其他不同的意见吗?

B: Yes.There’re a few points I think we have to discuss again before we sign the contract.是的,在签合同之前,我想还有几点我们应该再讨论一下。

延伸 Is there anything else you want to bring up for discussion?您还有什么其他问题要提出来供双方讨论吗?

We have agreed on all of the terms in the contract.Shall we sign it next Monday?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议。下周一签合同如何?

修改合同

A: We can’t sign the contract yet.We need to make some changes to this contract.我们还不能在合同上签字。这份合同有几个地方需要修改。

B: Can we do it right now?现在来修改可以吗?

延伸 Is the contract all right now?合同现在这样可以了吗?

I think we need to change the fifth clause.我想第五条需要修改一下。

场景词汇

1 draft contract合同草案 2 clause条款

检查合同

A: Here is the draft contract.这是合同草案。

B: Let’s check all the items to make sure that nothing has been overlooked1.(www.daowen.com)

让我们查看一下各项条款,以免疏漏了一些事项

延伸 May I refer you to Article 5 of the general terms and conditions of the contract?请您看看合同总条款的第五条,好吗?

May I refer you to the contract stipulation2about packing?请您看看合同中有关包装的规定,好吗?

Please check all the terms listed in the contract and see if there is anything not in conformity with3the terms we agreed on.请您检查一下合同中的所有条款,看看是否与我们达成的条款有不相符的地方。

To avoid anything missing we’d better have another check.为了避免漏失项目,我们最好再检查一遍。

合同期限

A: Would you like to have any specific period that the contract is valid for?

你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?

B: Yes.How about one year at the beginning?是的。先签一年如何?

延伸 How long shall we make the contract for?合同要签订多久?

We’d like to make a three-year contract.我们想签订3年的合同。

This contract is valid for three years.这份合同有效期为3年。

We’d like to make a 2-year contract.我们想签订为期2年的合同。

合同规定

A: I have a question to ask. What should we do if either one of us desire to terminate4the contract? 我有一个问题要问。如果我们当中任何一方想终止合同的话该怎么办?

场景词汇

1 overlook疏漏 2 stipulation规定

3 in conformity with 与……一致 4 terminate终止

B: During the one-year trial period1,the contract can be terminated with only one-month’s prior notice.在一年的试行期内,只要提前一个月通知就可以终止合同。

延伸 When the sales contract has been signed by the seller,it will be counter-signed2by the buyer.销售合同经卖方签署后,还须买方回签。

We’ll sign two originals,each in Chinese and English.我们要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

Each of us keeps one original and two copies.我们每个人保留一份正本和两份副本。

You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.如果没有事先征得我们的同意,你们不能取消合同。

签名

A: Are you ready to sign?准备好签名了吗?

B: I sure am.Where do you want me to sign?可以签了。您要我签在哪里?

延伸 Here’s my signature3.这是我的签名。

And mine.我也签好了。

After that,what’s left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.最后就只剩下填写合同和我们的签名了。

成功签约

A: Here’s your copy of the contract.这是您的那一份合约。

B: I’m glad our negotiations4have come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

延伸 Here’s my signature.我签好了。

Good. I’m glad we’re all done.太好了,我真高兴一切都完成了。

Let’s sign the contract now,and congratulate ourselves that this transaction has been brought to a successful conclusion.我们现在在合同上签字吧。祝贺我们圆满地达成了交易!

I’m so glad that we’ve reached an agreement on this particular contract.Thanks to your open policy, without which our cooperation would be impossible.我很高兴签署了这份特殊的合同。多亏了你们的开放政策,没有它,我们的合作是不可能的。

场景词汇

1 trial period试行期 2 counter-sign回签

3 signature签名 4 negotiation谈判

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈