你一定要会说的场景句
1. 报价的有效期多长?
How long will you leave your offer open?
2. 你方能将报盘延期两天吗?
Could you please extend your offer for2days further?
3. 我们通常报无佣金到岸价。
We usually quote CIF without commission.
4. 为了便于我方报价,能否请您告知贵方所需数量?
Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
5. 为了成交,互相就各让一半吧?
How about meeting each other halfway in order to conclude the business?
6. 这是我方的最低价格,不能再让了。
This is our rock-bottom price.We can’t make further concessions.
7. 但是市场价格随时都在变化。
But the market prices are changing frequently.
8. 你们的价钱比起其他公司高出太多了。
Your bid is much higher than your competitors’.
报盘有效期
A: How long will you leave your offer open?报价的有效期多长?
B: It’s valid for two days.有效期为2天。
延伸 Is your offer a firm one or subject to your confirmation?您的报盘是实盘还是虚盘?
A firm one.It is open for three days.实盘,有效期3天。
报盘延期
A: Could you please extend your offer for2days further?你方能将报盘延期两天吗?
B: Our offer remains 1 open for 3 days.我们的报价3天内有效。
延伸 How long will your offer hold good?你们的报价有效期持续多久?
Our offer will hold good till February 3rd.我们报价的有效期将持续至2月3日。
是否含佣金
A: Do you quote FOB or CIF?你报的是离岸价还是到岸价?
B: We usually quote CIF without commission.我们通常报无佣金到岸价。
延伸 This price is inclusive of a 5% commission.此价格包括5%的佣金在内。
询问商品数量
A: Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
为了便于我方报价,能否请您告知贵方所需数量?
B: I want 200 pieces for this sample2and 300 pieces for that one.这种样品我
想要200件,那种要300件。
延伸 Could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?
Would you let us know what quantity you require?能否告诉我们你方需要多少?(www.daowen.com)
场景词汇
1 remain保持 2 sample样品
Please tell us the quantity you want so we can work out the offer.请告诉我方贵方
所需订购的数量,以便我方报价。
各让一半
A: How about meeting each other halfway in order to conclude the business?
为了成交,互相就各让一半吧?
B: Agreed.好吧。
延伸 Both of us move,and move together,right?It’s impossible for me to move alone.
我们双方共同让步,好吗?我不可能单方让步。
All right.Just now you said I should cut my price by 10%.Let’s meet halfway1;how about 5%?好吧。刚才您说我方应降价10%,我们各让一半,5%如何?
May I suggest that we go halfway to meet each other?我是否可以建议我们各让一半来达成交易?
You certainly have a way of talking me intoit.您真有办法,把我说服了。
不能再让
A: This is our rock-bottom price.We can’t make further concessions.这是我方的最低价格,不能再让了。
B: If that’s the case,there’s not much point in further discussion.如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了。
延伸 All I want to know is whether it’s possible to expect any reduction on these prices.
我想知道的是,这些价格是否可能降低一点。
I’m afraid not.These are really our bottom wholesale prices.恐怕不能。这已经是我们的最低批发价了
市场价格
A: I can assure you the prices we offered are very favorable2.我向您保证我们提供的价位是合理的。
场景词汇
1 meet halfway各让一半 2 favorable优惠的,有利的
B: But the market prices are changing frequently.I just need some time to think it over.但是市场价格随时都在变化。我需要时间再好好考虑一下。
延伸 We’ve studied your offer and found your price 15% higher than the market price.我公司研究了贵公司的报盘,发现贵公司的价格比市场价高出了15%。
That’s because our products are superior to others’.那是因为我们公司的产品比其他公司的产品更好。
Frankly speaking,the price is working against us.说实话,这个价格对我们来说是行不通的。
Why,Mr. Hansen?This is a fair market price.汉森先生,此话怎讲?这是公道的市场价格呀。
价格太高
A: Your bid is much higher than your competitors’.你们的价钱比起其他公司高出太多了。
B: How could that be?怎么会呢?
延伸 This kind of high price is unacceptable1to us.Can you lower your price a bit further?这么高的价格我们无法接受,稍降一点可以吗?
You price is not in the least encouraging.贵方的价格一点儿也不吸引人。
I’m afraid I can’t find your price competitive2at all.恐怕贵方的报价毫无竞争力。
场景词汇
1 unacceptable无法接受的 2 competitive竞争的
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。